dexim sent over their Premium AV Dock Station for iPhone/iPod for dmacrye Tech to review. It's build quality is completely solid and has a nice weight to it. It includes a remote control, the dock, several adapters for many apple devices and a Mini HDMI to Component video cable. The dock is very easy to setup which is a plus because [almost] nobody like to have to spend time to setup a new gadget. I found this gadget to be great to watch some of my favorite YouTubers and take a look at family photos. It's worth checking out, and I would recommend it as one of the better AV docks I have review. dexim Product Page: bit.ly Subscribe, Rate, and Comment
Tags: dexim, Premium, AV, Dock, Station, for, iphone/ipod, Unboxing, Review, Video, Post, Link, youtube, dmacrye, Tech, dmacrye.com, TV, A/V, Component, HDMI, USB, Port, Plug, Cable, Wireless, Remote, ipod, iphone, touch, apple, cellphone, photoshoot, electronics, video review, ipod touch, installation
No comments:
Post a Comment